MiScope Megapixel 2
MiScope Megapixel 2® (MISC-MP2) scientific grade portable digital microscope
- 15x-140x magnification
- 2 Megapixels
- Resolves to 2 microns
- Connects to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer
- Includes Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom.
- Comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification.
- Move the arm on the side of your MiScope Megapixel 2 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
MISC-MP2B-t2 MiScope Megapixel 2 includes scientific quality camera, 15x-140x magnification, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, with Video Toolbox PRO PC Software, variable Ushims for intermediate measurement, and USB cable.
MISC-MP2B-IR-o4 Same as MiScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and IR LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP2B-UV-o4 Same as MIScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off/on UV light switch to use white and UV LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP2B-IR-DUAL-t2 Same as MIScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and one wavelength IR, or other wavelength IR, or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP2B-WUVIR-t2 Same as MiScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off for white, UV and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays. Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 1920 x 1080
- Frame rate: 8 frames/second (up to 30 frames/second at reduced resolution)
- Power: USB 2.0 port
- Working distance- 1-inch away with about a 1-inch field of view
- Resolution: 2 microns
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Field of view:
- @15x: 17 x 22.7 mm
- @40x: 8.1 x 10.1 mm
- @140x: 2.3 x 2.9 mm
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or faster
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 2.0 Port, 1+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)
*Apple iPad and iPhone need an optional adapter. Apple, Mac, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Articulated Arm Stand - Adjustable articulated arm stand with table-edge attachment or desktop base. Comes with 11" articulated arm or 22" articulated arm.
- Filter Wheel - Two excitation sources and eight selectable cutoff filters, for studying visible IR luminescence/fluorescence imaging.
- WiFi Adapter - Will allow you to see the image on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet. Includes app to allow you to see live view, and capture images and movies.
- Live Insect Holder - Image insects in a contained, sealed area for easier viewing.