MiScope Megapixel 2 Extended Field
MiScope Megapixel 2 Extended Field (MISC-MP2EF) scientific grade portable digital microscope
- 5x-124x magnification
- Connects to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer
- Includes Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom.
- Comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification
- Move the arm on the side of your MiScope Megapixel 2 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
- Use our optional stands to hold the MiScope Megapixel extended field at a distance to have the largest field of view.
MISC-MP2BEF-o4 MiScope Megapixel 2 Extended Field images 5x-124x, and include Video toolbox PRO PC software, Ushims for intermediate measurement, has on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting and USB cable.
MISC-MP2BEF-IR-DUAL-o3 MiScope Megapixel 2 Extended Field IR-DUAL includes same as MISC-MP2EF and also has on/off and white, 2 wavelength IR LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting. When more than one inch from your object we recommend you don't use the IR/UV LEDs and use auxiliary lighting.
MISC-MP2BEF-WUVIR-t2 MiScope Megapixel 2 Extended Field WUVIR includes same as MISC-MP2EF and also has on/off and white, UV and IR LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting. When more than one inch from your object we recommend you don't use the IR/UV LEDs and use auxiliary lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
When using MiScope MP2EF-WUVIR on a stand, do not use the UV or IR LEDs.
- Working distance- up to 8 inches away from your object with over a three inch field of view.
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 1600 x 1200
- Frame rate: 7.5 frames/second (up to 30 frames/second at reduced resolution)
- Power: USB 2.0 port
- Resolution: 2 microns
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Field of view:
- @15x: 17 x 22.7 mm
- @40x: 8.1 x 10.1 mm
- @140x: 2.3 x 2.9 mm
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or faster
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 2.0 Port
- 1+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)