MiScope Megapixel 2
MiScope Megapixel 2 (MISC-MP2) scientific grade portable digital microscope
- 15x-140x magnification
- Connects to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer
- Includes Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom.
- Comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification.
- Move the arm on the side of your MiScope Megapixel 2 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
MISC-MP2B-t2 MiScope Megapixel 2 includes scientific quality camera, 15x-140x magnification, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, with Video Toolbox PRO PC Software, variable Ushims for intermediate measurement, and USB cable.
MISC-MP2B-IR-o4 Same as MiScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and IR LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP2B-UV-o4 Same as MIScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off/on UV light switch to use white and UV LEDs or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP2B-IR-DUAL-t2 Same as MIScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and one wavelength IR, or other wavelength IR, or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP2B-WUVIR-t2 Same as MiScope Megapixel 2 but also includes on/off for white, UV and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 1600 x 1200
- Frame rate: 7.5 frames/second (up to 30 frames/second at reduced resolution)
- Power: USB 2.0 port
- Working distance- 1-inch away with about a 1-inch field of view
- Resolution: 2 microns
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Field of view:
- @15x: 17 x 22.7 mm
- @40x: 8.1 x 10.1 mm
- @140x: 2.3 x 2.9 mm
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or faster
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 2.0 Port, 1+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)