Miscope Pro Set
MiScope Pro Set includes MiScope-SW (Miscope with on/off switch) with accessories for auxiliary lighting and travel. Use your Miscope with on/off switch to use the built-in LEDs, or turn them off and experience better image enhancement, details, depth and color by using side or bottom lighting. Includes a 7" custom premium case for the Miscope and portable lighting accessories with portable light table, LED flashlight, and WiFi Adapter for wireless imaging with android tablets and phones, or iPad or iPhone. Upgraded Video Toolbox PRO PC software is included for 16 additional measurement capabilities including edits to images post-capture, and saved calibrations. Also includes resolution settings and easily adjustable contrast and lighting through the software.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Set includes
- MiScope with on/off lighting switch to permit side and bottom lighting
- 7" premium case with 3 custom trays
- upgrade to Video ToolBox PRO PC software (with enhanced measurement features) including still and moving image capture, time lapse, draw-on, labeling, camera settings enhancement.
- LED flashlight and holder for hands-free side lighting and raking light.
- portable light table with rechargeable lithium batteries, or USB powered.
- WiFi adapter with integrated rechargeable battery.
- Image sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Pixels: 640 x 480
- Frame rate: 15 frames/second (up to 30 frames/second at reduced resolution)
- Power: USB port
- Resolution: 4 microns
- Working Distance: contact
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Field of view:
- @40x: 7.5 x 10 mm
- @140x: 1.8 x 2.5 mm
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium III 500 MHz or faster
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 2.0 Por
- 256 MB of Free Memory
- Video card with 16 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional: G3 400 MHz or faster, Mac OS X 10.4 or greater, USB 2.0 Port, 512 MB of RAM, minimum 800 x 600 screen resolution. (MiTools on Mac App Store)