XZM High Resolution Digital Microscope
High resolution and long working distance highlight the features of this compact tabletop microscope system.
- 75 - 900X detent lens
- Resolution to 1.7 microns
- Parfocal imaging
- Built-in epi-illumination and bottom lighting (IR/UV optional)
- Manual precision XY positioner
- HDMI/USB camera options
- Includes Video Toolbox Premier PC software
- Includes CaliWedge™ glass one-button software calibration
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Magnification: 75 – 900x
- Working Distance: 1.8 inch (46.2 mm)
- NA: 0.3 – 0.2
- Resolution: 11.2 – 1.7 μm
- Depth of field: 305.6 – 6.9 μm
- Illumination: Coaxial (through the lens), Backlit diffuse LED
- Sensor: 1/2.86” CMOS (Panasonic chip)
- Pixel Size: 2.75 x 2.75 μm
- Video Output: HDMI 1080p (60 fps) to built-in monitor, USB 2.0 (DirectShow and UVC compatible), 10 fps
- Built-in monitor 11” display full HD
- Image/Video Capture: SD card or PC
- Digital zoom: 10x
- Camera control: Auto/Manual
- PC Software: Video ToolBox Premier
- CAD quality measurement
- Edge detection
- Calibration embedded in captured image file
- CAD file import (optional)
For more information click here
- CaliWedge - For ZDM and other microscopes. Includes glass target and Wedge Reader PC Software.
- Foot Switch - Use it for hands-free image capture of still images or movies by stepping on a foot switch.
- CAD Overlays for VTB Premier - CAD option for Video Toolbox Premier Software allows you to import CAD files (DXF or DWG) as overlays.