MiScope® Megapixel MP3 (MISC-MP3) is a superior grade lab quality portable digital microscope
- Over 3 Megapixels
- Resolution to less than 1.7 microns
- 6x-124x magnification
- Connects to the USB 3.0 port of your desktop or laptop computer
- It includes our Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom.
- Comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification
- Move the arm on the side of your MiScope Megapixel MP3 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
- When connected to the USB 3.0 port of your computer, it has fast image speeds at up to 60 frames per second without lag (will also work with USB 2.0 at a reduced frame rate)
Options include multispectral choices:
MISC-MP3EF-c2 MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field includes superior lab quality camera over 3 Megapixels, resolution to less than 1.7 microns, 6x-124x magnification, field of view of up to about 2 1/2 inches, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, frame rate up to 60 fps. Comes with Video Toolbox PRO PC Software, variable Ushims for intermediate measurement, and USB 3.0 cable to connect to computer..
MISC-MP3EF-IR-DUAL-c2 Same as MIScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and one wavelength IR, or other wavelengths IR, or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP3EF-WUVIR-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field but also includes on/off for white, UV, and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP3EF-WUV-IRDUAL-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field but also includes on/off for white, has a field of view up to 2 inches, 8x - 135x magnification, UV and Dual IR LEDs (2 wavelengths IR) or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays. Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second
- (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance- up to eight inches away from your object with about a two and 1/2 inch field of view
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @6x: mm
- @40x: 6 x 9 mm
- @124x: mm (1x zoom full HD monitor)
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance)
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MTools on the Mac App store)
Articulated Arm Stand - Adjustable articulated arm stand with table-edge attachment or desktop base. Comes with 11" articulated arm or 22" articulated arm.
Filter Wheel - Two excitation sources and eight selectable cutoff filters, for studying visible IR luminescence/fluorescence imaging.
WiFi Adapter - Will allow you to see the image on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet. Includes app to allow you to see live view, and capture images and movies.