MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field
MiScope Megapixel MP3 (MISC-MP3) is a superior grade lab quality portable digital microscope
- Over 3 Megapixels
- Resolution to less than 1.7 microns
- 6x-124x magnification
- Connects to the USB 3.0 port of your desktop or laptop computer
- It includes our Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom.
- Comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification
- Move the arm on the side of your MiScope Megapixel MP3 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
- When connected to the USB 3.0 port of your computer, it has fast image speeds at up to 60 frames per second without lag (will also work with USB 2.0 at a reduced frame rate)
MISC-MP3EF-c2 MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field includes superior lab quality camera over 3 Megapixels, resolution to less than 1.7 microns, 6x-124x magnification, field of view of up to about 2 1/2 inches, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, frame rate up to 60 fps. Comes with Video Toolbox PRO PC Software, variable Ushims for intermediate measurement, and USB 3.0 cable to connect to computer..
MISC-MP3EF-IR-DUAL-c2 Same as MIScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field but also includes on/off/on IR light switch to use white and one wavelength IR, or other wavelength IR, or turn the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP3EF-WUVIR-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field but also includes on/off for white, UV and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP3EF-WUV-IRDUAL-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP3 Extended Field but also includes on/off for white, has field of view up to 2 inches, 8x - 135x magnification, UV and Dual IR LEDs (2 wavelengths IR) or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second
- (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance- up to eight inches away from your object with about a two and 1/2 inch field of view
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @35x: 6 x 9 mm
- @180x: 2 x 3 mm (1x screen)
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or faster
- Windows XP/7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 2.0 Port
- 1+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 800 x 600 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MTools on the Mac App store)