News and Testimonials
October 15-18, 2019, in San Diego, CA
Who uses MiScopes and other Zarbeco products?
A few of our customers:
Other customers include:
- Local, state, federal and international agencies including agriculture, archaeology, medical examiners, document examination, forensics, police departments, food sciences and entomology
- US and International Universities, Secondary Schools, and Elementary Schools in the fields of education, art conservation, forensics, entomology, STEM education, marine sciences, lab sciences
- US and worldwide museums of art, science, and history
At Zarbeco, LLC, all of our customers are important to us whether large or small. You need not be on the Fortune 500, we are fortunate to have you as a customer. We love to hear from you about how you are using our products and how to make them better.
Thank you for your support!
- MiScope Megapixel MP3 (MISC-MP3) is a superior grade lab quality portable digital microscope with over 3 Megapixels, and resolution to less than 1.7 microns.10x-180x magnification, and connects to the USB 3.0 port of your desktop or laptop computer. It includes our Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, enhanced measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom. You can image up to one inch away from your object with about a one and a 1/2 inch field of view. It also comes with variable Ushims for intermediate magnification. Move the arm on the side of your MiScope Megapixel MP3 and it will focus and zoom at the same time.
- Because it connects to the USB 3.0 port of your computer, it has fast image speeds at up to 60 frames per second without lag (will also work with USB 2.0 at a reduced frame rate)
- You can now connect your MiScope, MiScope Megapixel 2, and MiScope Megapixel MP3 to WiFi with our PortableWiFi Adapter which will then allow you to see the image on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet. Includes app to allow you to see live view, and capture images and movies.
- Our patented CaliWedge has one-button software calibration to make sure your measurements are accurate and allow consistency among users. We have one for our MiScope Megapixel 2 (link) and one for our Digital Microscopes (link) including a CaliGlass for one-dimensional focus (link).
- Our latest HDMI videolink capture device for USB 3.0 computer includes Video ToolBox PRO PC software. Input up to 4K and will loop through and play 4K to 30 fps and USB will play at HD resolution. Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (typical frame rate 30 fps @ 1080p). No splitter needed, and allows you to image your video camera on a PC with no lag at 30 frames per second at the affordable price of $329.
- Our latest software is Video Toolbox Premier. If you have a current version of PRO software, you can upgrade for a discounted price. Features include side by side comparison, calibrated overlays, and optional CAD file overlay.
What our customers are saying:
- Five Stars - Great service -Rob Reynolds; Jan. 3, 2019
- Five Stars - Dave and Meryl are truly top notch individuals who not only care about the quality of their products but also the positive relationships they build with their customers. I have been using the MiScope products for several years in casework and the results are better than any other product I have ever seen. You simply will not find better products, or experience a higher level of customer service anywhere! - Khody Detwiler, Lesnevich & Detwiler; Dec. 21, 2018
- Five Stars - This excellent device speaks for itself as an integral part of the research and formulation of best methodologies in the conservation of paintings. And then there’s the 5 star customer service and support I have received for years with the owners. Great product and people behind it! -Betsy Johnson; Dec. 28, 2018
- Small and easy to use, the Zarbeco Miscope is a very good and reliable tool for the handwriting expert. I strongly recommend it! -Maria Grazia De Corti; Nov. 21, 2018
- “Customer service is second to none. I had a few problems regarding overseas purchase and service I received to help resolve the issues was brilliant.” -C.T., Senior Consultant; Dec 2018
- I use the MiScope for document examination and absolutely love your
product. I travel with it constantly and use it for teaching purposes and
examinations on a weekly basis. Customer service is top notch and the
quality of images is fantastic. Thank you for making such a great tool! -M.D.M., M.F.S., Forensic Document Examiner; Dec 2018
- "Great app for Mac Users" 5 Stars
The tool allows me to use both digital capture devices that I use in my casework. It had been time consuming having to edit and annotate everything in Photoshop. The MiTools app takes care of all of that. It captures great images, has zoom capabilities, and allows me to edit images in one application. The time stamp gives me the ability to accurately display when work was performed for my discriminating customers. The company offers great support when needed. -QD Man; Nov 5, 2018
- "Worked for me" 5 Stars
I bought one of those cheap USB microscopes from Instagram or someplace that shipped with Windows-only software on a tiny CD. I just want to show my daughter how cool the world looks close up! - R.H.; Nov 13, 2018
- This app seems to work great with my microscope!
- Our MiScopes are still holding up well after over 1000 touches from pre-schoolers to grandparents and we always get oohhhs and aahhs. S.P.
- Your products are European quality at a Chinese price. M.S.
- …I absolutely LOVE the MiScope. To be completely honest, I wasn't expecting the resolution on the higher magnifications to be anywhere close to what I've experienced (especially considering how reasonable the pricing is!). Your company's product is very impressive, and my manager agrees. We'll be purchasing some additional megapixel MiScopes in the near future…Word of mouth is the best marketing tool, and Zarbeco will have my recommendation every time. M.K.
- Thank you very much! Wow, How a fantastic customer service!!! I will recommend Zarbeco, as always. Wishes, A.B.
- Thanks for your help. Everything works great. Nice clear pictures. Your Microscope is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again, C.V.
- I also would like to leave feedback about the product. I liked that the work is very simple. Instant image capture, save the file. I had a machine from China. But it was hard work and little functions. L.I.
- The MiScope arrived and I am so very happy with it. It was so easy to install the software and get everything up and running. K.A.