Art Gallery Premium Set includes MiScope MP3 with white, UV and IR LEDs, with gallery and travel accessories for art conservators/restorers imaging art in museums, galleries, and for individual collections The Set includes: our MISC-MP3-WUVIR which is our premium multi-spectral Miscope which resolves to less than 1.7 microns with 10x-180x and includes UV and IR LEDs for paint matching, imaging under paint layers, book print, and other collectibles. It comes with accessories to image an upright painting with non-contact imaging on the tripod adapter as well as other stands to image artwork, sculptures, and jewelry. The travel case with WiFi adapter allows your Miscope and moveable accessories to travel to other locations, and use wirelessly with tablets and mobile phones. The included VTB Premier upgrade will provide for precise measurement, documentation and comparison via side by side and overlays which can be configured in different colors/opacity.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and IR LEDs
- Tripod adapter with auxiliary lighting and fine focus adjustment (tripod not included)
- upgrade to Video ToolBox Premier PC software (with enhanced features including side by side comparison, and calibrated overlays)
- 10" premium case with 5 customized trays, and opening for up to 12" laptop/tablet (computer not included)
- Caliwedge: one button software calibration tool
- WiFi Adapter for wireless connectivity with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets
- 6 ft extension USB 3 cable
MiScope Megapixel MP3 specifications
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance-up to 1-inch away from your object with about a 1-1/2 inch field of view.
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @35x: 6 x 9 mm
- @180x: 2 x 3 mm (1x screen)
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)