Filter Wheel for MiScope Megapixel 2 and Megapixel 3
- Portable IR luminescence/fluorescence imaging
- Includes built-in blue and UV LEDs
- Includes 8 barrier cutoff filters with 490-780nm
- Includes a stand, LED power supply and 9 volt battery
- Comes with calibration certificate for filters
- Has detents to stop at each filter
- For use with MiScope Megapixel 2 and MiScope Megapixel 3 (not included and must be purchased separately)
Warning: Contains UV LEDs. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- LED Source Wavelengths (nm): 400, 460
- Filter wavelengths (nm): 490, 550, 565, 610, 670, 700, 760, 780,
- Weight: Less than 9 oz., including battery
- Articulated Arm Stand - Adjustable articulated arm stand with table-edge attachment or desktop base. Comes with 11" articulated arm or 22" articulated arm.
- Megapixel Filters - The MiScope Megapixel 2 and Megapixel 3 filters are used with the MiScope Megapixel 2 and Megapixel 3 to isolate a narrow bandwidth of a single color: blue (short), red (long) or orange (center) wavelengths. They also include one IR pass filter for performing IR luminescence/fluorescence imaging.