- MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and IR LEDs
- 7" Premium travel case with 3 custom trays
- upgrade to Video ToolBox Premier PC software (with enhanced features including side by side comparison, and calibrated overlays)
- MPfilters (3 color filters and IR Pass filter)
- Articulated arm stand with desktop base
- LED portable light
- sample holder (for wine bottles or other 3D cylinder objects)
- LED flashlight and holder
- ultra-thin USB portable light table
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance- up to 1-inch away from your object with about a 1-1/2 inch field of view.
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @35x: 6 x 9 mm
- @180x: 2 x 3 mm (1x screen)
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)
Multi-spectral Premium Set includes MiScope MP3 with white, UV and IR LEDs, travel and lighting accessories. The MISC-MP3-WUVIR has white, UV and IR LEDs, is USB3 powered and resolves to less than 1.7 microns with 10x-180x. It can image at up to 60 frames per second and has over a 3 Megapixel camera.
Use the included upgraded Video Toolbox Premier PC software to capture still and moving images, time lapse, draw-on, measure, label, enhance or compare a known sample and live image with side by side comparison or calibrated overlays with a range of colors/opacity you set yourself. It includes stands for non-contact imaging at your desk or lab, or out in the field with a custom compact case, and can also work with Android and Windows phones or tablets. The multi-spectral lighting allows imaging of UV tracers, and inks which are visible only in IR wavelengths. The white light with vibrant and accurate color reproduction will allow you to image the smallest details on print, inkjet, laser-jet, offset, ink, embossing, signatures or 3D objects which can be easily manipulated with the included sample holder or Ushims. Many adjustable camera settings and lighting accessories will allow you to enhance the images to show depth, texture, and luminescence. The lighting accessories will allow you to view, identify, and document both alterations and copies.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
The Set includes:
MiScope Megapixel MP3 specifications
Recommended system specifications:
- SKU: MP3MSPREMlTSet2
- Weight: 8.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Collection: Homepage Featured Products