MiScope® Megapixel MP4K (MISC-MP4K) is a premium plus grade lab quality portable digital microscope
- Ultra high-resolution lens
- Up to 360x magnification with a resolution close to 1 micron
- Connects to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer
- Includes our upgraded Video Toolbox Premier PC Software with all PRO features plus side by side comparison, calibrated overlays, low-light frame averaging, enhanced measurement, pixel-level adjustment, magnifier window, edge detection, and optional CAD file import/export
- Optional IR and/or UV illumination (multi-spectral imaging)
- Includes varying thickness U-shim set, for fixed magnifications
- Working distance up to 2.5 inches, for up to 1.5 inch field of view (for lower magnification)
- Adjust the slider arm on the side of the MiScope MP4K to simultaneously control focus and zoom
- Frame rate up to 60 frames/second at HD resolution using USB 3.0; 30 frames/second at 4K resolution with barely perceptible lag (dependent on PC performance)
MISC-MP4K-c4: MiScope Megapixel MP4K includes premium lab-quality sensor, with resolution down to 1.1 micron, up to 360x magnification, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, with Video Toolbox Premier PC Software, variable U-shims for intermediate measurement, and USB 3.0 cable to connect to a computer.
MISC-MP4K-WUVIR-c4: Same as MiScope Megapixel MP4K but also includes on/off for white, UV and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
MISC-MP4K-POLY-WUV-IRDUAL-c4: The MiScope-MP4K with full PC control of white, UV, and two wavelengths of IR LEDs for true polyspectral imaging with blended lighting. Mix different wavelengths and add external side or bottom lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays. Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- Pixels: 13MP (4208 x 3120)
- Frame Rate: 30 frames/second at 4K (up to 60 frames/second at full HD resolution)
- up to 360x magnification
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs, optional UV and multi-wavelength IR LEDS
- Resolution: about 1 micron
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @40x: 6 x 9 mm
- @360x: 0.45 x 1 mm (1x zoom full HD monitor
Recommended system specifications:
- Pentium IV (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at a lower level of performance)
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 256 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)
Download the brochure >
Contact Zarbeco, LLC for recommended configurations.