Forensic Premium Set includes MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and Dual IR LEDs and accessories for your lab or travel. The MISC-MP3-WUV-IRDUAL is our premium multi-spectral portable digital microscope which is USB3 powered with resolution to below 1.7 microns. With 10x-180x magnification, up to 60 frames per second recording of video, and a 1 1/2 inch field of view it is a quick portable way to image signatures, trace evidence, fingerprints, or even slides or DNA material. Use it in your lab, office, in the courtroom or evidence room as a way to document, identify, and take a quick look at evidence. The Miscope can sit directly on your sample, or use the included stands for non-contact imaging. The alternate light sources allow bottom lighting and raking light for better 3D imaging or to see the texture of your sample with better color resolution.
The multi-spectral imaging allows you to image signatures, documents, paper and other specimens for UV tracers, or ink which is visible in wavelengths other than visible light. The two wavelengths of IR allow you to identify security elements in documents or altered inks. With the included filter wheel, you have two addtional LEDs with 8 barrier filters to enable 16 more views of your samples with easy changes with a turn of the wheel. IR-luminescence and IR-fluorescence are a click away.
Precision measurement is an easy feature with our patented CaliWedge for one-button software calibration, onscreen magnification and the included PC software add-on. We also included an upgrade to our Video toolbox Premier PC software for enhanced measurement capabilities, one pixel movement, edge detection, side by side comparison and calibrated overlays where you can set the color/opacity.
Everything fits in the included custom case, with room for up to a 12" laptop/tablet (not included). The included WiFi adapter allows you to wirelessly connect your MiScope to android phones or tablets or iPhones or iPads.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays. Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
The Set includes:
- MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and Dual IR LEDs
- One Piece Filter wheel with 8 barrier filters and two LED light sources (optional filters and light source available)
- 10" premium case with 5 custom trays
- upgrade to Video ToolBox Premier PC software (with enhanced features including side by side comparison, and calibrated overlays)
- Ushims for variable measurement
- 11" Articulated arm with table edge attachment and MP and filter wheel adapters
- CaliWedge calibration tool (for one button software calibration)
- WiFi adapter to wirelessly connect to android phones and tablets and iPhone and iPad
- portable light table includes rechargeable lithium battery
- LED modified flashlight and holder.
MiScope Megapixel MP3 specifications
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance- up to 1-inch away from your object with about a 1-1/2 inch field of view.
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @40x: 6 x 9 mm
- @180x: 0.86 x 2 mm (1x zoom full HD monitor)
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)