Forensic Premium Set includes a MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and Dual IR LEDs and accessories for your lab or travel. The MISC-MP3-WUV-IRDUAL is our premium multi-spectral portable digital microscope which is USB3 powered with resolution to below 1.7 microns. With 10x-180x magnification, up to 60 frames per second recording of video, and a 1 1/2 inch field of view it is a quick portable way to image signatures, trace evidence, documents, labels, artwork, slides or samples. Use it in your lab, office, museum, wine cellar, in the courtroom or evidence room as a way to document, identify, and take a quick look at evidence, authenticate artwork, collectible wine, and historic books. The Miscope can sit directly on your sample, or use the included stands for non-contact imaging. The alternate light sources allow bottom lighting and raking light for better 3D imaging or to see the texture of your sample with better color resolution.
The multi-spectral imaging allows you to image signatures, documents, paper and other specimens for UV tracers, or ink which is visible in wavelengths other than visible light. The two wavelengths of IR allow you to identify security elements in documents, altered inks or to compare pigments. With the included filter wheel, you have two additional LEDs with 8 barrier filters to enable 16 more views of your samples with easy changes with a turn of the wheel. IR-luminescence and IR-fluorescence are a click away.
Precision measurement is an easy feature with our patented CaliWedge for one-button software calibration, onscreen magnification and the included PC software add-on. We also included an upgrade to our Video toolbox Premier PC software for enhanced measurement capabilities, one pixel wheel movement, edge detection, side by side comparison and calibrated overlays where you can set the color/opacity.
The included custom case has room for up to a 12" laptop/tablet (not included). You can also connect your MiScope to Android and Windows mobile phones or tablets.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays. Wear UV protective eyewear and protective clothing to prevent exposure.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
The Set includes:
- MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and Dual IR LEDs
- One Piece Filter wheel with 8 barrier filters and two LED light sources (optional filters and light source available)
- 10" premium case with 5 custom trays
- upgrade to Video ToolBox Premier PC software (with enhanced features including side by side comparison, and calibrated overlays)
- Ushims for variable measurement
- 11" Articulated arm with table edge attachment and MP and filter wheel adapters
- CaliWedge calibration tool (for one button software calibration)
- ultra-slim USB powered portable light table
- LED modified flashlight and holders.
MiScope Megapixel MP3 specifications
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance- up to 1-inch away from your object with about a 1-1/2 inch field of view.
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @40x: 6 x 9 mm
- @180x: 0.86 x 2 mm (1x zoom full HD monitor)
Recommended system requirements:
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)