Welcome to Zarbeco!
We've been designing and manufacturing industry-leading imaging tools and accessories for over 18 years. Located in New Jersey, we sell our products to customers large and small in all areas of the world, and we hope to work with you!
Our innovative MiScope line of portable digital microscopes and their accessories, along with other cameras and scopes, have been embraced by a range of industries including forensics, agriculture, pest control, lab sciences, art restoration and conservation, high-end collectibles, manufacturing, and research labs just to name a few.
Feel free to browse our website to discover the exciting products that can improve the quality of your work and enhance your workflow.
Contact us at 973-933-2043 or firstname.lastname@example.org any time for questions or help choosing the perfect scope for you.
It's All About the Image!
MiScope Megapixel MP3 (MISC-MP3)
- Superior lab quality portable digital microscope
- Up to 60 frames/second
- Over 3 Megapixels
- Resolution to less than 1.7 microns
- 10x-180x magnification
- Connects to the USB 3.0 port of your desktop or laptop computer
For reliable imaging on the go
- 40x-140x magnification
- Resolves to 4 microns
- 640x480 pixels
- Connects to the USB2 port of your desktop or laptop computer
- Includes Video Toolbox PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom
For portable imaging in the palm of your hand
XZM High Resolution Digital Microscope
- 75 - 900X detent len s
- Resolution to 1.7 microns
- Parfocal imaging
- Built-in epi-illumination and bottom lighting (IR/UV optional)
- Manual precision XY positioner
- HDMI/USB camera options
- Includes Video Toolbox Premier PC soft w are
For high resolution and long working distance
MI-HDMI-USB2 dual output digital video microscope
- 5x-145x at 60fps
- Output to HDMI monitor with 7" working distance
- Output to PC computer through USB2 port
- Includes Video Toolbox PRO PC Software for capturing still and moving images, time lapse, measurement, labeling, draw on features and digital zoom
- Includes compact adjustable stand (shown with optional articulated arm stand)
For precision imaging
3 MP USB 3 Digital Video Camera
- Connects to PC USB 3 port at 60 fps @1920x1080 / 24 fps @2304/1536
- Comes with Video Toolbox PRO PC Software
- 1/3" sensor
- Excellent low-light sensitivity
- Precise color reproduction
- Excellent for use with microscopes or macro lenses