Multispectral Pro Set
Multi-spectral Pro Set includes MiScope MP3 with white, UV and IR LEDs, and accessories. The MISC-MP3-WUVIR is our premium portable microscope with resolution to less than 1.7 microns. This color accurate precision tool comes with 10x-180x magnification, is USB 3 powered, captures live video up to 60 frames per second and has over a 3 Megapixel camera. It comes with our Video Toolbox PRO PC software which captures live images, movies, or time lapse, has 16 built-in measurement capabilities and allows for image enhancement/labeling/drawing after image capture.
The multi-spectral image capabilities are included with UV LEDs to view UV tracers or fluorescent specimens, or IR LEDs to view inks only visible in certain wavelengths, or for better object definition when viewing in "black and white". The included filter wheel with 2 additional light sources and 8 barrier filters allows for 16 more views of your samples with the click of the wheel.
Put your MiScope flat on your object, or for non-contact imaging use the included stand for the MiScope alone, or the MiScope on the filter wheel. Use the Ushims to view 3 dimensional objects. For precise measurement, use our patented CaliWedge for one-button software calibration with onscreen magnification, and you can even save your calibrations.
The Set includes:
- MiScope Megapixel MP3 with white, UV and IR LEDs
- Video Toolbox PRO PC software
- Filter wheel with 8 barrier filters and two LED light sources
- 11" Articulated arm stand with table edge attachment and two adapters for MP3 and filter wheel
- Caliwedge (one button software calibration tool)
- Ushims for variable magnification
MiScope Megapixel MP3 specifications
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Pixels: 2304 x 1536
- Frame rate: 24 frames/second (up to 60 frames/second at HDMI)
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Working distance- up to 1-inch away from your object with about a 1-1/2 inch field of view.
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: < 1.7 microns
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @35x: 6 x 9 mm
- @180x: 2 x 3 mm (1x screen)
Minimum system requirements:
- Intel i5 (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 128 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)