MiScope Megapixel MP4K
MiScope Megapixel MP4K (MISC-MP4K) is a premium plus grade lab quality portable digital microscope
- Ultra high resolution lens
- Resolution to 1 micron with up to 360x magnification
- Connects to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer
- Includes our upgraded Video Toolbox Premier PC Software with all PRO features plus side by side comparison, calibrated overlays, low-light frame averaging, enhanced measurement, pixel level adjustment, magnifier window, edge detection, and optional CAD file import/export
- Optional IR and/or UV illumination (multi-spectral imaging)
- Includes varying thickness ushim set, for fixed magnifications
- Working distance up to 2.5 inches, for up to 1.5 inch field of view (for lower magnification)
- Adjust the slider arm on the side of the MiScope MP4K to simultaneously control focus and zoom
- Frame rate up to 60 frames/second at HD resolution using USB 3.0; 30 frames/second at 4K resolution with barely perceptible lag (dependent on PC performance)
MISC-MP4K-c2 MiScope Megapixel MP4K includes premium plus lab quality camera, resolution to 1 micron, up to 360x magnification, on/off switch for LEDs to use side or bottom lighting, with Video Toolbox Premier PC Software, variable Ushims for intermediate measurement, and USB 3.0 cable to connect to computer..
MISC-MP4K-WUVIR-c2 Same as MiScope Megapixel MP4K but also includes on/off for white, UV and IR LEDs or turn all the LEDs off and use side or bottom lighting.
Warning: Infrared and Ultraviolet light is harmful. Do not expose eyes or skin to rays.
These units are not recommended for unsupervised use by children.
- Pixels: 13MP (4208 x 3120)
- Frame Rate: 30 frames/second at 4K (up to 60 frames/second at full HD resolution)
- up to 360x magnification
- Image sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Power: USB 3.0 port
- Light source: super-bright white LEDs
- Resolution: 1 micron
- Field of view:
- @10x: 33 x 22 mm
- @35x: 6 x 9 mm
- @360x: 2 x 3 mm (1x screen)
Minimum system requirements:
- Pentium IV (4th generation or higher)
- Windows 7/8/10
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- USB 3.0 Port (supports USB 2 port at lower level of performance)
- 2+ GB of Free Memory
- Video card with 256 MB of video RAM
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 resolution at 16-bit color
- MAC Software optional (MiTools on Mac App Store)
Contact Zarbeco, LLC for recommended configurations.
- Articulated Arm Stand - Adjustable articulated arm stand with table-edge attachment or desktop base. Comes with 11" articulated arm or 22" articulated arm.
- Filter Wheel - Two excitation sources and eight selectable cutoff filters, for studying visible IR luminescence/fluorescence imaging.
- WiFi Adapter - Will allow you to see the image on your iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet. Includes app to allow you to see live view, and capture images and movies.
- Live Insect Holder - Image insects in a contained, sealed area for easier viewing